Saturday, September 26, 2009

LadyUmbrella in Glorious Black and White


Hello world, Rob here, reporting for duty...well, I'm still dying to find out if anyone reads this thing - really, if you do, if you get to the end of any of my wordy posts, please let me know...even if you just get to line 2 let me know...

Ok so, glorious black and white...in my last post I mastered the art of inserting pictures, my foray into that art has proved timely as we got our first mention in a newspaper the other day..the Leinster Leader, a Kildare based weekly newspaper..sure, its no Wall Street Journal (like they'd write about quirky ladies t-shirts anyway) but it is our first mention in black and white so I'm happy to be able to share it with all our good readers out there...if you're out there...are you out there??

And, I'm going to be disciplined here and keep this blog short but not before I give a shout out to AlwaysThinkin a dynamite site I came across via the medium of twitter. These guys have kindly agreed to interview us to bring the word of LadyUmbrella to the masses...besides that they have a fine collection of all things good..really, check 'em out..

Finally, our competition is rip roaring along now, we've got over 40 entries already, some funny, some cheesy, some borderline sleazy but all greatly appreciated...don't miss out on the party and check the entries yourself at the LadyUmbrella Facebook Fanpage and sure whilst you're there you might as well enter...finish in ten words or less "Warning: LadyUmbrella may not keep you dry but..." - you know you want to win some LadyUmbrella t-shirts..

..and I'm done in no more than 4 paragraphs, a picture and a sentence - nice...
Bookmark and Share

No comments: