Monday, May 16, 2011

We Need A Montage


All this time I've been tweeting and it never dawned on me that we need a montage hehe...or maybe it's a collage, art related terms have never been my forte hehe..In any even Elena recently, fuelled by some creative spark, went on a design binge and redesigned some of our online sites - Twitter being the one that got the most extreme makeover...or should I say montage (or should I say collage?)...

Anyway, as it turns out the background that she came up with for our new twitter, surprise suprise, features a lot of our t-shirts and looks kinda narly (needless to say I am biased hehe)...So narly that I've decided to offer it as a free desktop download (just right click and "save link as" and badda bing)...

And so that sums up our montage and the historic twitter background change hehe...Who likes it? Oooh and we're working on something pretty big at the moment and the fingers are big time crossed that it will come to fruition...We'll have to wait and see but rest assured once we know more - you'll know more..Ole...


P.S. Sharing is caring! Our IT boffins have have got a new Facebook "like" button and Twitter ReTweet button on the top of all our blog posts..Give them a click and make us smile!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: